Why Our Pub is Great
The Margam Deer is a real family pub: a vibrant, welcoming place capable of catering for every imaginable taste. For the traditionalists, there’s our carvery: three roasts, yorkshires, stuffing, and all the veg you can handle. Our potatoes are British-grown and there’s a meat-free roast option too. If you fancy some pub grub, our menu of starters, sharers, burgers, steaks, and more is exactly what the doctor ordered. From half chickens to proper fish ‘n’ chips, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect meal. And if you’re watching the calories, our selection of lighter options should be right up your street - you can even have a ‘light bite’ carvery.
The little ones are looked after with a children’s menu and two play areas: an indoor toddler area in our Family Zone and an outdoor play area in our pub garden. And with no need to book, you can bring the whole family any time. Of course we shouldn’t forget the pudding selection. We defy you to resist!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus